This episode opens up with a little more sad news. We are down to eleven contestants now. Timothy has now left us. But hopefully it will not be the last we hear of him.
We do still have our Evil Eleven and competition is getting fierce.
Episode #143 brought us some true stories of horror that the contestants personally experienced. And the mini prize was full publication on this very blog.
So, let’s get straight into this episode’s seven semifinalists, shall we?
- Black Death by Naching T Kassa
- A Day at The Beach by Harry Husbands
- Calling The Dead by Cat Voluer
- Sin Scope by JC Martinez
- Into The Grave by Daphne Strasert
- My Life as a Young Adult Urban Horror Heroine by Sumiko Saulson
- Dogs and Sand by Jonathan Fortin
It is so important for authors to blog, these days, and it is good to see such…
View original post 1,072 more words